Hi Bee Arty fans!
Today I share my page, inspired by this month's mood board and using some Grateful Heart and Mixed media.
Gathers paper: from Grateful Heart
Blessed paper: from Grateful Heart
* Colour Mica Powders in Peach Nectar and Sunshine
* Colour Paste in Snow white
*Colour Embossing Powder from the Embossing Bundles in Teal Sparkle and Sweetheart
Here is a sneak of my page, inspired by the mood board.
Here are the steps I used for some elements of this page.
1. Use Colour Paste in Snow white through the circles stencil, onto the Grateful heart paper.
2. While the paste is still wet, sprinkle with the Colour Embossing Powder in Teal sparkles. Sprinkle in some areas, but not all. Shake off excess.
3. Heat set the embossing powder to the paste.
4. Fussy cut flowers and leaves from the Gathers paper.
Mix Colour Mica Powders in Peach Nectar and Sunshine with some water and paint the fussy cut elements. Save some of the mix to splatter on the layout near the end.
5. Emboss the circular chipboard shape with Colour Embossing Powder in Sweetheart.
6. Assemble your page!
And here is my final page and some close ups!
Hand painted fussy cut elements are layered with the chipboard piece and and the title - hand cut from the papers. I also finished with mica splatters.
There is still time to join this month's challenge!
Thanks for looking,