Forever My Always Collection designed by Fiona Paltridge
Heart and Soul scrapbook paper (B side)
Gentle heart paper cut and colour sheet
My flower metal die
Diamond metal die
You are forever my always sentiment card (Heart and Soul [A side])
Magazine Image or own Photo
Gold leaf sheets
Sheet Gold Card
Gold paint pen
1. Cut the Heart and Soul scrapbook paper down to A4 size or leave as is if creating a scrapbook layout.
2. Lightly brush some leafing adhesive liquid randomly over the bottom and right hand sides of paper. Add some touches of adhesive liquid around the top and sides also. Allow the adhesive to dry off to a tacky consistency.
3. Carefully add sheets of gold leafing to areas that are tacky, tapping with an old paint brush to secure to the page. Buff the gold leafing with a soft brush.
4. Fussy cut several flower sprays in both coloured and white outlined from the Gentle Heart cut out paper , highlight the edges of the cutouts with gold paint pen.
5. Run the Gold and White card through the die cut machine using the Diamond metal die (2 gold and 1 white.
6. Run the My Flower die through the machine with white card 2 times.
7. Use the offcuts from the gold diecut cards and adhere to the back of the sentiment card.
Place and arrange all the cut out pieces around the page to
best suit the focal image or photo/s …
(a) Place the
three diamond cutouts so they are visible behind the focal image
the sprays and single flowers in place also
(c) When happy remove focal image then spot adhere the all the elements
9. When happy remove focal image then spot adhere the all the elements to page.
10. Add foam tape behind the focal image, then adhere to the page.
11. Adhere the sentiment card with double sided tape or adhesive. Add outline details around all the flowers and leaves using gold paint pen.
Once again it has been such a pleasure to create using this awesome paper collection and I hope I have inspired you to include the Forever My Always collection again very soon.
Bye for now.