Dear Bee Arty fans!
Today I am sharing this page -gold and maroon - first this sneak peek, then full step by step instructions!
Step by step instructions
1. Gesso a piece of smooth white cardstock, including sticking down a LARGE doily. Because we will use water in adding colour, sealing the cardstock with gesso is important.
2. Mix Colour Mica Powder in Bling, with light modeling paste. This makes the perfect paste and I can add more or less mica powder to get the colour perfect for me.
Also tear and stick some old book paper remnants to the page.
3. Use the Mica powder paste through a stencil. I used the awesome A4 Interwoven stencil from three six five.
4. Once dry, get Colour Artist Ink in Bordeaux. Dropper some colour to the page. Be ready with water spray bottle and wet paintbrush to move the colour on the page.
5. Grab your Colour Shimmer Spray in Bling. Take off the lid, and use a paintbrush to paint and splatter gold on the page.
6. Finish the background with black pen doodling, and some random black stamping with Making your mark stamp.
Here is the final page and some close ups!
I also cut some gold glitter diamonds with Forever my always: Diamond metal die. I tucked these in different corners of the page, with muslin and stickers.
Thanks for looking,
List of Bee Arty products used:
three six five: A4 Interwoven stencil
Untangled: Making your mark stamp
Forever my always: Diamond metal die