Welcome to Day 2 of our product introduction!
Today we are introducing to you our Colour Shimmer Sprays. Our Colour Shimmer Sprays are a water based iridescent shimmer spray with no base dye colour. This range was created to be used on DARK SURFACES, however it can be used an light surfaces too depending on the look you are trying to create.
There are 21 colours available in the Colour Shimmer Sprays - same colour range as our Colour Paste and Colour Embossing Powder - allowing you to use different mediums that match.
Store your Colour Shimmer Sprays in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight.
1. Spray the Shimmer Spray onto a dark surface as this allow the shimmer to POP and looks amazing.
2. Even thought the Colour Shimmer Spray was created for dark surfaces, it is still vey effective on light surfaces. It really depends on the look you are trying to create. Spray or paint onto light surfaces.
3. Spray or paint onto surfaces ie watercolour paper; carstock (with no preparation); cardstock that has been prepared with a gesso base.
4. Spray onto your stamp block and stamp for a random background look.
5. Use the Colour Shimmer Spray to colour titles, embellishments and flowers, this can be applied by spraying or by using a paint brush to paint your surface.
What you can do with our Colour Shimmer Spray is endless. We have a design team that create projects using our products. For further techniques and ideas, please follow our blog.
The Colour Shimmer Sprays are available for purchase from your local stockist or via online website.
We are looking forward to sharing our 3rd product with you tomorrow - Colour Embossing Powder.