Hi Crafty Bees!
Linda here again with a mixed media project using a few components from the new Embrace Change collection designed by Fiona Paltridge. Also I have incorporated the new amazing 'paper doll' process recently released by Michelle Grant Designs using some stamps and stencils from previous Bee Arty MGD collections. I hope you enjoy the process of bringing the talents of these two amazing Bee Arty designers together ... enjoy!
- Embrace Change collection pack – designed by Fiona Paltridge
§ Perfect petals clear stamp set
§ Garden poem A6 stencil
§ Festival 12x12 scrapbook paper
§ Spice 12x12 scrapbook paper
§ Living 12x12 scrapbook paper cut out sheet
- Limited Edition clear stamp set – Time flies collection design by Michelle Grant designs
- Scripted A5 stencil - Love and Grace collection designed by Michelle Grant Designs
- White Cardstock 350gsm 12"x12" 1 sheet
Embossing powderShimmer dustColour Spray- Colour artist inksMarine (wings - watered down)
- Black stabilo pencil
- Heat tool
- Black archival ink pad
- Watercolour paints / scribble sticks or equivalent
Cut out a
butterfly shape from the Living 12x12 scrapbook paper
cut out sheet. Mix a little water
in some Colour artist inksMarine add a little Shimmer dust
Mix a little water in some Colour SprayShimmer dustColour Spray
Black stabilo pencil blended.
To finish off add some Embossing powder flower and leaf stamps (Perfect petals clear stamp set), heat set to activate the powder. Add black border around the page with Black stabilo pencil.