I have a couple of different techniques for you to look at today - one I have used quite a few times in the past, and one I wanted to see if it worked on inks the way it does for watercolours, and I was very happy with it!
Here's my page....
As I wanted the inks just to be on the central panel, I used some washi tape to mask this off, then brushed on Colour Artist Inks in Marine, Oasis and Grass. I used watercolour paper to work on.
While it was still wet, I sprinkled some table salt and a couple of larger chunks of rock salt on to it, then left it to dry. When I came back to it, it was amazing to see how much the salt had absorbed the ink. I carefully brushed it off with a soft dry brush.
It looks like little snowflakes!
For my chipboard, I painted it with White Heavy Gesso first...
The vines I embossed with Colour Embossing Powder in Envy, and the fence I stippled with two coats of Colour Paste in Sienna.
I also knew I wanted to create some vines, so I filled some syringes with both the Sienna Colour Paste once again, as well as some Bling, then scribbled out some swirly lines. You can let them dry on a messy mat and they'll lift right off, or straight on to your desk like me if it's glass 😉 Make sure they're really dry before you try lifting them.
Finally time to assemble all the elements!
I used a We R happy jig to make the wire title, as well as some flowers from my stash. The tag was made with the same technique as the main part of the page, but I substituted Colour Artist Ink in Lime for the Grass.
Here are some yummy close ups 💓
Thanks for having a look!