Hellllllooooooooo Bee Arty fans!
Coming in from RETREAT at Brookfield with Paige and friends! Great time - lots of creativity and LOTS of Bee Arty and Colour Blast.
If you like this page, here are the supplies I used:
I channelled by pinks and golds for this fun page of my daughter.
Steps to create:
1. I stencilled the background with a word stencil (non Bee Arty brand sorry!) on the right side with modelling paste and dried this.
2. Then I used the My Lady stencil on the left with modelling paste, focusing on the flower and leaf designs.
3. While the modeling paste from My Lady stencil was still wet, I sprinkled Embossing Powder. Have you seen the awesome bundles? There is a mix of flat, smooth and super glittery ones. I used the Mulberry Sparkle - which is pink and sparkly! Heat set the embossing powder.
4. Then I painted the flowers and the leaves. I used my good old Shimmer Cubes - in Bling (gold) and Blush (soft pink).
5. I added some splatters with the Shimmer Cubes.
6. I heat embossed (with my Mulberry Sparkle), the chipboard circle frame and some letters for the title.
Then I assembled the page with a few stickers and fun elements!
I love these sparkly embossing powders!
Thanks for looking!
I hope you are getting some creative time this weekend.